Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Perils of Blogging

Hello everyone.

Yes, the Wilsonizer still lives. I have been remiss in the blogging department of late, and for those faithful to this little blog I apologize, and ask for your patience. The truth is that my load at work increased significantly in the last few weeks, and I have been getting home late. I have had less time to read what's going on and then post intelligent commentary.

AM I quitting, you may ask? The answer is a resounding "No!!!"

But I am not going to feel guilty if this blog is not as prolific as, say, the Gateway Pundit. In the past I have imposed deadlines upon myself to post, post, post, as if I were dependent on the massive amounts of ad revenue that this blog generates via new-post-derived-traffic (Note: there are no ads on this blog so far, it is a labor of LOVE!).

I will post as much as I can, and continue to make sure my commentary is relevant and meaningful. If I don't generate an average of 1000 words per hour, well, so be it. . .

5 comments:

JuliaMazal said...

hope you're okay over here! (take your time, it's more important to live life than to blog it, but we look forward to your return.)

Gateway Pundit said...

Wilsonizer- Thanks, and I hope things are going well for you.

Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

I didnt find thing that i need... :-(
yahoo

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Woman table tennis roof pole for bradcot awning cost of valtrex Humidifier on gas heating system Ultram no prescription needed information Free trail ambien phentermine info vicodin phendermine Www fullyfree com tenuate 24 tall counter chairs baseboard space heater bag mat tote yoga Disco dance to the drummer beat music mp3

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Vw torreg Teeth whitening 4-less park avenue sofa and love seat group 93 ford mustang gt Lesbian songs man in chair Shocks for ford excursion