Sunday, April 16, 2006

Wretchard's Easter Post

Wretchard over at the Belmont Club has a terrific, funny post about the day in the life of a disgruntled liberal blogger here. He includes a picture of his blog work station, which I was about to do as well, but my wife would kill me if I didn't clean the place up a bit first (bills, Diet Coke cans, software boxes, and an old Milton Friedman book clutter the top of my desk right now).

Wretchard's post reminded me of one other personal shortcoming as well: I forgot to extend a holiday greeting to all of you, who take the time to visit, read my blog, and post terrific comments.

Happy Easter everyone.

4 comments:

Gateway Pundit said...

Happy Easter, Wilsonizer.

Dymphna said...

Eastertide greetings, Wilsonizer.

May you not flame till Pentecost.

~!D

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it boating in pittsburgh mortgage quotes Nissan dealers california modafinil dependence paris hilton on dick Evening dresses with full pants

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! here